The Zoll AED Plus automated external defibrillator does more than just defibrillate, it guides the user through each link of the survival chain: situation assessment, CPR and defibrillation.
Designed to be highly visible and always ready, the Zoll AED Plus has a battery life of 5 years and clearly indicates when batteries require renewal (typically when capacity reaches 100 shocks). Controlled corrosion within the pads offers an outstanding shelf life of 5 years.
The unique one-piece design of Zoll’s CPR-D Padz addresses issues with the positioning of traditional pads by orienting their placement around the key CPR landmark – the sternum. A simple self-adhesive system ensures rapid and correct positioning.
• Graphical, text and audible prompts
• Action sequence is clearly instructed and advice given throughout
• Assesses and advises CPR methodology, ensuring that correct rate and depth of compression is achieved
• Powered by 10 x 3V batteries
• Self tests, with audible prompt for new batteries
• Lid acts as patient headrest to ensure correct airway position is maintained
• Single piece electrode ensures accurate positioning on patient
• Battery life: 5 years
• Pad life: 5 years
• Energy output: 120, 150 or 200 joules (automatic selection)
• The Zoll AED Plus is supplied complete with batteries, adult electrode and prep pack comprising of resuscitation face mask, scissors, disposable gloves, razor, towel, moist wipe and carry case