AED 3 is equipped with Real CPR Help technology to help lay rescuers perform high-quality CPR. The sensor in the pads lets the AED see your chest compressions so it can guide you to the proper rate and depth with prompts and an on-screen bar gauge.
Real CPR Help that can see your chest compressions during CPR to let you know when youre doing high-quality CPR.
– Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock.
– Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest Guidelines.
– Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the AED 3.
– Scissors attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.
– Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility in a rescue.
– On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining