Ideal for the immobilisation and support of small joints, plus dressing retention, Fast Aid Zinc Oxide Tape is a durable woven fabric tape with a strong adhesive for reliable performance. Zinc Oxide Tape can conveniently be torn by hand, both across and along its length. High adhesion allows the tape to hold dressings in place for several days, saving time and cost, whilst the strong fabric can be used to restrict joint movement in small areas such as fingers and wrists.
Fast Aid Zinc Oxide Tape is highly conformable and can also be written on if required. Each roll is individually boxed and presented in Retail Ready Packaging (RRP) trays for easy dispensing. Each tray contains 40 rolls, with 4 trays per case.
• Durable and conforming woven fabric tape
• Strong adhesive for reliable performance
• May be torn by hand for convenience
• Suitable for dressing retention and small joint immobilisation
• Ideal for sports use to help prevent against injury