Rapid test for qualitative detection of d-dimer in whole blood, capillary blood or plasma specimens, and new: edta-blood and citrate blood!
• D-Dimer is a fibrin degradation product, a small protein fragment present in the blood after a blood clot is degraded by fibrinolysis.
• This test enables the preclusion of a pulmonary embolism, deep venous thrombosis or disseminated intravascular coagulation.
• Sensitivity: 500 ng/ml.
• Results after 10 minutes.
• Storage: 2 – 30 °C, do not freeze.
• Single dropper bottle for the buffer solution, so there is no possibility of transmission and there is sufficient reagents for each cassette.