• Transparent I.V. Dressing with securing tape for peripheral sites. Specially sized for paediatric patients.
• Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage*
• Pictures of Tegabears® aid patient compliance
• Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
• Recommend use of waterproof cover over dressing and I.V. site when showering
• Tegaderm transparent film over insertion site – allows easy
monitoring without unnecessary dressing removal