The simple check to determine the blood pressure difference between arms.
The difference of blood pressure between both arms is an important indicator for determining the risk of
cardiovascular events. More and more guidelines (e.g. ESH/ESC) recommend blood pressure.
Features and Benefits
• Measurement simultaneously on both arms, reducing the risk of differences and provides for better health care
• Especially designed for the requirements in hospital and GP offices
• Intelligent inflation technology allows a gentle and quick measurement without additional pumping.
• The movement error indicator helps to avoid false readings.
• Irregular heartbeat during measurement is detected and displayed.
• The Boso Carat synchro can also be used for conventional measurement of blood pressure on only one arm
• Supplied with AC Power-AC Adapter
• The Instrument is equipped with two universal Velcro cuffs for arm circumferences 22-42 cm, which fit the majority of patients. (For smaller or larger arm circumferences additional sets are optionally available (min 16cm, max. 48 cm)