Suitable for use on wounds with light to moderate levels of exudate. For example;
• Skin abrasions
• Pre-Tibial lacerations
• Pressure ulcers
• Leg ulcers
• Post-operative wound
• Superficial burns
• Donor sites
• Traumatic wounds
• Shallow/granulating wounds.
• Silicone foam dressings are not suitable for arterial bleeds.
• Do not overlay or overlap foam dressings.
• Do not stretch the skin or dressings during application.
• Silicone is hydrophobic and will not adhere to wet skin.
• Do not use or discontinue use if the patient is allergic to silicone.
• Dressings can be left in place for up to 7 days, or until exudate is visible and approaches 1 cm from edge of the dressing pad, whichever is sooner.
• If the condition of the wound deteriorates, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
• Do not use if the peel pouch is opened or damaged.
• Single Use.
• Latex Free.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.