Features and Benefits
• Clinician-facing, easy-to-read, bright LED – SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, in all lighting conditions, day or night.
• Three-color pulse quality indicator LED – Green, yellow or red light provides a quick assessment of patient pulse quality.
• Accuracy in the widest range of patients and conditions – Only Nonin uses PureSAT® SpO2 technology – an intelligent pulse-by-pulse filtering to provide accuracy in situations that are challenging due to dark skin tones, low perfusion and more.
• One product for pediatric to adult patients – Automatically adjusts to each patient from pediatric to adult quickly and accurately and accommodates fingers, thumbs and toes with digit thicknesses: 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3″ to 1.0″).
• Proven durability – Onyx Vantage is tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops, is rugged enough to be used in the most demanding situations and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing.
• Automatic turn on and off – No on/off button! Just insert digit for fast and easy spot checks. The auto-on/off mechanism allows two AAA batteries to provide up to 6,000 spot checks before being replaced!
• Portable – Take the Onyx Vantage anywhere — it is lightweight and weighs less than two ounces.
• Available in four colors – Black, Red, Blue and Purple. Complete with lanyard, instructions on CD and two AAA batteries.
• Optional carrying case and retractable Lanyard available.