• Clinically tested for a five-day wear time
• 45 day out-of-bag Performance
• Packaged in larger packs for efficiencies
• Foam backing is comfortable for patients, occlusive to fluids, and easy to handle for quick application
• Sticky gel delivers excellent trace quality resulting in better patient information
• Built in abrader on the 2570 series.
• Cord delivery – organized application delivery system
• 3M adhesive provides greater adhesion to diaphoretic skin, which results in better trace quality
Multi-purpose monitoring electrodes with sticky gel feature a high performance adhesive and foam backing.
They are clinically proven to stay in place for up to five days.
The electrodes remain fresh for 45 days out of the bag and they allow for easy removal from the patient at any time.
The conductive gel is sticky to maintain intimate skin contact for excellent trace quality.