• Accelerator free nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids.
• They offer good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use.
• They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.• Accelerator free nitrile examination gloves are made without chemical accelerators, provide a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I and IV allergy sufferers.
• Single Chlorinated.
• For single use only.
• Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4, EN 374 Part 1, EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
• Standard cuff length.
• Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
• Glove Colour: Blue.
• Dispensing Box.
• Box Qty: 50 sterile pairs.
• Sterile gloves – do not use if pouch packaging is damaged.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.