DARAY X210 LED Wall Mount Examination Light with IEC Cable (X210LW)
The DARAY NviroLED X200 series examination light is designed specifically for use during medical consultation and diagnosis.
Utilising LED technology, this general examination light has been developed to provide an intense beam with excellent colour rendering properties.
The X200 series has a low total cost of ownership, costing up to 75% less to run than equivalent halogen lights. This light has around 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine equating to around 25 years of clinical use. The X200 series requires minimal maintenance and has a smooth, fully enclosed BioProtect head to assist with the management of infection control. This is an ideal light for GP surgeries and clinics where flexibility and performance are crucial.
Is flush fit wall mounted as standard with integral transformer, has a flexible gooseneck and can be either hard wired or powered with a plug in IEC cable.
• A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain
• 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine – that′s over 25 years of normal clinical use
• No more bulbs to change – reduces waste by 95% over the light′s lifetime
• All metal chassis and light-head, not only hardwearing but can be fully recycled when the light comes to the end of its life
• No life-risk voltage at the light-head
• Optional 3 – 4 hour battery back-up available
• Light intensity @ 1m: 8,000 lux
• Light intensity @ 0.5m: 32,000 lux
• Colour temperature: 4,300K
• Supply voltage: 230V, 50 Hz mains, Class 1
• Base of arm rotation: ±90°
• Head rotation: ±150°
• Colour: RAL 9016 white
• Flexible arm reach: 800mm
• Suspension arm reach: 1000mm
• Red rendering: R9 = 88
• Colour Rendering Index: Ra = 95